Sunday, September 18, 2016

Soaring Eagle


Once upon a time, there were 3 baby eaglets. Gazzy, Sammy and Marty. Everyday, baby eaglets spent their time learning how to fly. Gazzy was struggling to catch up. He was afraid to fly and a slow learner. After a while, his siblings left their home and fly to join others. Gazzy was left alone and feel so sad. One day, as he was sitting by the edge, he looked up and admiring a flock of bird flying across the sky. He wished that he could join them.


Suddenly he heard the wind talking to him.
The Wind asks, "Why don't you join them?"
Gazzy replies "I can't, I cannot fly like them. My wings are weak. I am not good enough to fly like them and I am all alone."
The Wind smiles and says "Hey, I am here. If you want, I can be here with you."
"I would love that. Thank you my friend." says Gazzy


So from then onwards The Wind and Gazzy became the best of friend.
One day, Gazzy asks the wind, "Do you think, if you blow some air, it will help me to fly?"
"I don't know but we can try. Would you like me to do that?" said The Wind.
Gazzy says "Yeah! You will be with me right?"
"Of course. whenever you are ready, let me know." The Wind says gently.

Gazzy flips his wings and The Wind blowing softly towards Gazzy and he spread his wings and fly. Gazzy was so happy and thanked The Wind for helping him. The Wind just smile and says "You are welcome. I was just accompanying you. You have the wings, you flapped your wings and you are the one who is flying now. You have an innate ability to know and do what you think it's best for you. Fly beautiful Eagle. Soar to the sky where you belong. Know that I will always be by your side."

And from that day, Gazzy has been flying high up in the sky with his best friend The Wind by his side. They flew higher and further creating an experience of their lifetime.


The End

Fizal 19/8/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment