Sunday, May 25, 2014

Just A Thought

I was thinking about activating my blog ... again. Changing my blog name to Just A Thought. So hello world. I think a lot and some of my thoughts may make sense and some may not. Some of the thoughts will be coming from judgement and assessment on how I see the world. I would like to say that these thoughts have no right neither it's wrong.
My thoughts could be all over the place sometimes. So by writing my thoughts, I would be able to collate and learn something here. I also asked myself, who would be reading Just A Thought as it is just a thought that might come and go. But I guess it does not matter, the like minded person will be somewhere. Out of 7 billion people, what would be the chances of someone would stumble upon this site.
I do not want to give any advise here as there's a lot of great people are doing that outside there. 3 ways of this, 6 ways of that which are all fantastic. Maybe you are thinking the same way as I am or totally opposite. I don't know but I am open to know ( feel a bit nervous though) and open this space to and for sharing. Here we go ....

No comments:

Post a Comment