Sunday, May 25, 2014

No Time



I listened to people and would ask questions like what would be in the way of you getting what you want. Majority would point to TIME. I have got no time. My time is devoted to work, family. I have got no time for myself. I have got no time to pursue my dreams. I have got no time to think about myself. No time, so I need to get this skill of managing time.
Just a thought ... Is it the time that needs to be managed? Or is it the person like you and me that needs to manage ourselves around time. Time would always be there, the same 24/7. 86,400 seconds for us to begin with. What do we do with it? Is it the skill of managing time or the attitude that we have towards time? Managing our time or managing our commitment?
My thoughts ...

If you don't respect time, time will not respect you

So is it about time that we stop for a while and have a look what's going on? We have our own answer for this.... :-) There's a saying that goes like this ...

Time wait for no man


No comments:

Post a Comment